Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Team Leader ($28.19 – $34.26 DOE)
JAMHI Health and Wellness is excited to be starting an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program. ACT is a person-centered, compressive community-based, practice that provides integrated treatment, rehabilitation and support to individuals diagnosed with Serious and Persistent Mental Illness.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment with a team that is dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of care so they can “Live their Own Best Lives”, then come join the JAMHI ACT team.
The ACT Team Leader is responsible for the clinical and administrative supervision of the ACT team. The team leader provides a combination of clinical, case management, leadership, supervision, program evaluation and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) services to establish, support, continuously improve and maintain a high-performing, high-fidelity ACT serving adults with serious and persistent mental illness and co-occurring substance use disorders in support of each person’s individual recovery journey.
Major areas of Responsibility Include but not limited to:
- Responsible for planning, organizing, leading, evaluating and staffing the JAMHI Health & Wellness Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) including the development of policies, procedures and practices that support high ACT model program fidelity.
- Ensure ACT team is operating to consistently improve and maintain fidelity to the ACT model, including continuous quality improvement (CQI), preparation for fidelity assessments and adherence to State of Alaska/DHSS/DBH Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program standards.
- Develop and foster the ACT team core competencies.
- Coordination, oversight, participation in and delivery of required ACT training.
- Oversight of clinical service delivery to ensure team is utilizing evidence-based services and practices.
- Coordination with Project Evaluator to ensure all required data is being collected, reported, and reviewed, is accurate and that all required reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Participate in the JAMHI Health and Wellness continuous quality improvement process.
- Facilitate the work on the ACT stakeholder advisory group including persons served, key community stakeholders, family members.
- Fiscal management of the project and implementation of the sustainability plan to ensure program continuation into the future.
- Assist in establishing and meeting productivity, census, and revenue goal.
- Complete performance evaluations of supervisees in a timely manner.
- Arranges for professional development training on clinical, documentation, billing, or related issues for direct service staff.
- Attend and participate in supervisor’s meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a master’s degree in a behavioral health field and 2 yrs mental health experience.
- Must hold an active State of Alaska license in their respective discipline.
- Substantial experience working with persons experiencing severe and persistent mental illness and co-occurring disorders.
- At least three years skill and experience in staff management, leadership and clinical supervision.
- Professional writing, computer and communications skills.
- Ability to provide and maintain a professional relationship with persons served and their allies which allows for mutual respect, consistency and empathy in all interactions as well as appropriate ethical and relational limits and boundaries.
- Skill and experience in delivery of Evidence-Based Practices.
- Preferred experience working as part of an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) team.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check in accordance with the current state regulation requirements.
- Must have valid Alaska driver’s license and be able to clear the JAMHI auto insurance screening through the independent insurance carrier and/or if driving.
Application Instructions: To be considered for a position with JAMHI, you must submit both your resume and our employment application. Be sure to complete all requested information on the application form. Do not write “See Resume” on the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. You may submit your paperwork by email HR@jamhi.org or by drop off at our clinic located at 3406 Glacier Hwy.