This position is temp-to-hire. For the right candidate this position could be transitioned into a full-time role.
Under the direction of the Practice Manager and Physician, the Scribe will provide services to the clinic in the following manner:
A Medical Scribe is a paraprofessional who acts as a personal assistant to a Physician or Doctor and collects information from patients in real-time during their visits. Some of their main responsibilities in a medical facility include:
- Taking notes during patient visits and documenting them in the electronic health records system
- Learning about the medical process and using a team approach in patient supervision and documentation.
- Working with a supervising Physician or Doctor to complete and submit medical records. Having medical terminology knowledge will be helpful.
- Communicating with patients and supervising Physicians professionally
- Type at 70 wpm (accurately, with few grammatical errors)
- Present yourself in a professional manner
Application Instructions: To be considered for an available position with JAMHI, you must submit both your resume and your employment application. Be sure to complete all requested information on the application form. Do not write “See Resume” on the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. You may submit your paperwork by email to HR@jamhi.org or drop it off at our clinic located at 3406 Glacier Hwy.