This position, under the general supervision of the Facilities Director, performs custodial maintenance duties to maintain JAMHI facilities in a clean, attractive, and safe manner.
- Performs general, routine custodial duties, to include dusting, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning restrooms, and replenish supplies in areas such as restrooms, meeting rooms, and all other areas as needed. Supplies include paper products, soaps, trash bags, etc.
- Cleans and disinfects all environmental surfaces including walls, windows, doors, sinks, toilets, and generally maintains a healthy, clean visual appearance of JAMHI facilities.
- Empties trash receptacles, properly bag and dispose trash into dumpsters.
- Reports needs and concerns to supervisor, which may include submitting or recommending work orders, checking supply levels and submitting purchase requests for supplies.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies, promotes workplace safety and environmental practices.
- May assist or perform snow removal activities and minor maintenance, such as replacing light bulbs, adjusting furniture, or similar activities.
- Disposes of hazardous waste according to policy.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be knowledgeable about standard safety practices and demonstrate a good safety record.
- Must be able to successfully work independently, with limited supervision.
- Must be able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with JAMHI employee and the public.
- Must have the physical ability to perform lifting and transferring of no less than 50 (fifty) pounds and demonstrate good body mechanics while performing these tasks.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Ability to safely use cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
Salary Range: $15.35 – $18.50 DOE
To be considered for this position with JAMHI, you must submit both your resume and our employment application. Be sure to complete all requested information on the application form. Do not write “See Resume” on the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. You may submit your paperwork by email to HR@jamhi.org or by drop off at our clinic located at 3406 Glacier Hwy. Applications online at: https://jamhi.wpengine.com/jamhi-careers