Do you enjoy a wide variety of duties that make each day unique?
Are you a dedicated, team player with great communication skills who can be held accountable while treating others with respect?
Would you enjoy helping people live their own best lives?
Position Description: Under the supervision and direction of the Integrated Nurse Care Coordinator, the Relief Nurse will be responsible for medication distribution as directed and all necessary documentation.
- Oversee and coordinate medication distribution integrating client needs and current mental status.
- Oversee the administration of IM and PO medications as ordered as directed by Provider.
- Provide client education and support regarding medications and medical concerns.
- Prepare or assist in preparation of patient medication “bubble-packs” as necessary
- Maintain all necessary documentation and clinical records.
- May provide monitoring and support for non-nursing staff regarding medication management at JAMHI Residential Programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- LPN required, must be licensed to practice in Alaska
- Two years of clinical experience, with at least one year experience working with the CMI population preferred; experience in an integrated healthcare setting preferred
- RN with license to practice in Alaska.
- At least one year experience working with mentally ill population or as a psychiatric nurse preferred.
Salary: $150 per med pass
Application Instructions: To be considered for a position with JAMHI, you must submit both your resume and our employment application. Be sure to complete all requested information on the application form. Do not write “See Resume” on the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. You may submit your paperwork by email HR@jamhi.org or by drop off at our clinic located at 3406 Glacier Hwy.
Back to JAMHI Careers