Your path to health and wellness starts here! JAMHI strives to ensure that high quality health care is accessible to everyone in our community. We are proud that our primary care, laboratory and behavioral health services are all provided on a sliding fee scale to people with qualifying household incomes. We review our sliding fee scale on a regular basis so that no one’s health gets left behind. If your income does not qualify for a sliding fee scale discount, please ask us about a payment plan. No one is ever turned away because they can’t pay.
Our Sliding Fee Scale allows us to lower or “slide” the fees for the care you or your family receive at JAMHI Health & Wellness. You can apply for the program if you do not have insurance or if you have health insurance but you need help paying your plan’s out-of-pocket costs. If you have insurance and qualify for our sliding fee scale, you will be charged your copay OR the reduced fee, whichever is less.
Your eligibility for our Sliding Fee Scale is based on two factors:
- The number of people are in your household
- Your total household income (pre-tax)
If you qualify for our Sliding Fee Scale Discount, you will pay a nominal fee determined by your income level and household size.
No one is ever turned away due to the inability to pay.
- Sliding Fee Discount Schedule – 2021 Primary Care
- Sliding Fee Scale – 2021 Behavioral Health
- Sliding Fee Scale – 2021 Lab Fees
How to Apply
- Download and complete the necessary sections of our Sliding Fee Discount Application. Please note the special sections if you are self-employed or do not currently have a source of income.
- Provide proof of income for yourself (and spouse if applicable).
At minimum, you will need your pay stubs from any employment for the last 3 months. Please refer to the Sliding Fee Scale application form for complete income verification guidelines.
- Page 1 of your federal tax return (to determine household size).